Hi My name is Drew Stevens and I am the author of Split Second Selling. I wrote this book with one purpose - to help you sell more in less time! I want to make you more money!
Why read another book on selling? Simple. Today’s client is more informed more sophisticated and has more access to information. Sales forces are much too tactical. In the increasing age and rage of globalization and the Internet, competition rises. Assisting to thwart competitive forces, organizations typically hire more talent to sell more products or push one brand over another. Present organizations must sell smarter not harder.
Customers are seeing right through the selling representative and deplore the selling approach. Sales representatives are myopic to the needs of the organization focusing only on the “product/service” of the day. For many firms a client obtains mixed messages and misunderstands the message of your organization. Rather than use your existing lines of business, clients turn to your competitors. This loses your bargaining power, your client value, and positioning. The solution lies in adjusting to your client by offering measurements and value. Helping clients save time, money, resource focuses on bottom-line performance and instills customer value.
Split Second Selling will show you how to increase your sales and align with customer value. Based on over 26 years of research and experience, Drew Stevens provides a simple and easy to use formula to get you from the starting line to the finish line. Drew has condensed the myriad of selling concepts and ideas into a simple and easy to remember formula known as PRACTICE™.
The seven steps of PRACTICE are:
Planning – The most vital process for any successful sales professional. Sales professionals must plan each call and be prepared to offer prospective clients all the essential information.
- Follow industry trends by reading news and online periodicals
- Use a sales planning guide to understand objectives for the call
- Know the habits and values of your decision maker
Rapport – Building rapport is one of the largest hurdles for any sales representative. You have to get to know strangers. You must always discover new ways to connect to people and help them resolve their issues.
- Listen to follow body language
- Ask lots of questions to aid your relationship skills
- Study personalities to gain insight into prospective buyers communication skills
Attention – Buyers today are distracted by email, voicemail, the internet, remote controls, cell phones, etc. Sales professionals must rise above the din to be heard. And, more importantly,
- ·Listen intently to communication style of the prospective buyer
- ·Take notes and summarize the conversation to keep prospect engaged
- ·Use statistics or facts to link to value the client perceives.
Split Second Selling will illustrate how to:
- Identify client needs easier
- Become more efficient and productive in the selling process
- Enhance customer relations
- Understand the role of today’s sales professional
- Improve your ability to communicate with others
Simply put Split Second Selling will:
- Sell more products and services in less time.
- Increase your marketing message so that you establish more value and gain more community.
- Help you reduce the number of objections so that you sell more services faster!
- Discover your passion so that you remain more enthusiastic throughout the sale.
- Illustrate how to meet more economic buyers that make decisions faster!
- Provide you with the 12 questions that must be asked during every sale to close more quickly!
- Enable you to gain more referrals so that there is less cold calling and building a larger and faster community.
- Get you more clients
- More Money!